Friday, February 18, 2011

Style Card: Zebra Princess

The inspiration for my look was a ballerina on acid. This dress just MADE my day! As I was shopping in SL some dumb boring store, for some dumb boring hair, feeling really dumb for being in such a boring store, I was delighted when I spotted an avatar in this zebra dress. What a find! Its practically screaming: "ZSAZSA BUY ME I AM MEANT FOR YOU!" You had me at hello darling. I accessorized with my go-to jewelery designers, LaGyo and Donna Flora. LayGyo made this fantastic star crown which was the perfect tiara to top my look. I dare anyone to try and look away!


Credits:
Hair: aurora hair 003
Crown: LaGyo_Stars crown
Skin: *ZsaZsa's Makeup* Light Queen - Funhouse
Dress: xxYOMESHOUJOxx *LovelyZebra/pop*
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Absinthe B&W from The Dressing Room
Tights: *CASHMERE*PAMPERED TIGHTS
Necklace: EVA pink necklace by Donna Flora

No comments: